Get creative and stand a chance to win an incredible prize worth R36 000 from Table Mountain Cableway and De Grendel Wine Estate.
Table Mountain Cableway launched their private cable-car offering and they want more people to experience it! That’s why they’re giving you the chance to take part in the #CablewayLevelUp competition. Enter and stand a chance to win an incredible prize worth R36 000!
You stand in line to win
• Your own private cable-car trip (return) for 20 people
• 12 bottles of De Grendel Proposal Hill Brut Rosé
• 20 premium wine tastings at De Grendel wine estate
• 20 three-course lunches at De Grendel wine estate
How to Enter the #CablewayLevelUp Competition?
• Post a short video showing us what VIP looks like to you – let your creativity shine!
• Post your #CablewayLevelUp video on Instagram or Facebook (remember to make your video public on Facebook)
• Like/follow @TableMountainCA – Facebook or Instagram page
• Tag @TableMountainCA on Facebook or Instagram
• Remember to use the hashtag #CablewayLevelUp in the caption
The #CablewayLevelUp competition will run from 14 June 2021 to 9 July 2021. Winners will be announced on 14 July 2021. This competition is only open to South African citizens.
Did you know that you can now also rent your own private cable car via Webtickets? Find out more here!
#CablewayLevelUp Competition T&C
• Only one video per person, per platform, will be eligible for entry
• The Table Mountain cable car tickets have to be used by 31 October 2021, while the De Grendel prize has to be used by 31 December 2022. These prizes can be redeemed on different days
• If you take part in this competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and accept that Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Company’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable or exchangeable in any form. Entry implies acceptance of these full terms and conditions
To stand a chance of winning this prize, participants must:
• Follow @tablemountainca on Instagram or like/follow the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway page on Facebook
• Post a video on Facebook or Instagram
• Include the hashtag #CablewayLevelUp in the caption of the entry post
• Tag the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway on either Instagram or Facebook
TMACC reserves the right to use entries (at its sole discretion) to create further marketing material and share this on any media platforms that it chooses, and entrants acknowledge that neither they nor any third parties portrayed in the entry videos will be entitled to receive any payment, title or rights over the creation, or the idea used
TMACC reserves the right after the competition period, at its sole and absolute discretion, with or without notice, to change the entry submitted as part of the prize-winning entry
TMACC reserves the right at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any entrant and to remove (or to refuse to post) entries from the competition that it finds or believes not to comply with the conditions above, or otherwise with these official competition rules, or entries that seek to defraud the legitimate purpose of this competition, without limiting the generality of these rules
The winner’s name and image may be published on TMACC’s social media sites and accordingly, by participating in this promotional competition, all entrants are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the social media sites of Facebook and Instagram and the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway website, and of entrants’ mobile network service provider (where applicable). By entering this competition, entrants further allow TMACC permission to publish their name and photograph on all Table Mountain Aerial Cableway social media pages/accounts and website
Entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism, contain errors or are from disqualified persons will be declared invalid
TMACC and De Grendel staff, agencies, families and friends related to TMACC and De Grendel are not eligible to apply for the #CablewayLevelUp competition
The prize may not be redeemed by persons under the age of 18. Persons 18 and above may redeem and use this prize
Lunch at De Grendel Restaurant is valid to the collective value of R11 000. The wine tastings and lunch have to be booked by the winner in advance. The 12 bottles of wine can be delivered to the winner’s address in South Africa or collected at De Grendel.
View this post on Instagram
Issued by Flow Communications Pty Ltd on behalf of TMACC.
ONE DESTINATION, SIX UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES
There is no one way to explore all of the Cape Town Big 6, and much of what makes each of them so special is the variety of things to see and do at each. So if possible, take your time to explore each of the city’s most visited tourist attractions in as much depth as possible – as any local will tell you, you can spend a lifetime at each of the Big 6 and still not tire of them. Find the 3 and 4 day itineraries and tips here.