The Two Oceans Aquarium is turning 23 years old, and they want to share their ocean treasures with you by inviting you to visit the Aquarium for free on your birthday!
*The Two Oceans Aquarium’s birthday offer is available to South Africans only.*
Visit them on your birthday or six days thereafter for free admission for the whole day! Simply stop by, show a valid ID that reflects your date of birth, and your day of underwater exploration and wonder at the Aquarium is on them.
How it works:
- This offer gives you free entrance to the Two Oceans Aquarium on the day of your birthday, or on one of the six days thereafter.
- You will need to collect your free birthday ticket from the Aquarium’s onsite ticket office and must present a valid proof of identification – this includes an ID book or passport, driver’s licence, Smart ID, a copy of your birth certificate, medical aid card, or clinic card).
- This offer is open to South African citizens only.
- South Africans from ages 4 and older may redeem this offer. (Admission for under 4s is free.)
- Your free entrance ticket can only be collected on your birthday or on one of the six days thereafter.
- Tickets must be used on the day that they are collected.
- Tickets cannot be collected in advance.
- Tickets cannot be collected on behalf of someone else, or by a third party.
- No refunds or exchanges on previously purchased tickets.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with pre-booked visits such as visiting school groups.
- This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other special offers.
Looking for the perfect birthday gift for someone else?
Consider a Two Oceans Aquarium membership, which gives the bearer unlimited access for 12 full months, as well as access to exclusive events, special rates for experiences, and selected discounts. It’s something that can’t be lost or thrown away, and is guaranteed to make a difference to the ocean and the people that depend on it. It’s a gift that keeps on giving!
Friends and family will also love the various Experiences on offer at the Two Oceans Aquairum. The Penguin Experience and the Ocean Experience are close, ethical encounters with awesome animals that inspire care, love and understanding for our underwater friends. Scuba diving is another great gift – even if they don’t have a diving qualification, we can get them into the water and diving on the same day!
Where: The Two Oceans Aquarium is located on Dock Road at the V&A Waterfront.
When: Everyday 9:30 – 18:00
Contact: email@example.com | +27 (0)21 418 3823 | +27 (0)21 418 3952
Book Online: www.aquarium.co.za/shop/
Share your top Cape Town Big 6 Photos with us!
ONE DESTINATION, SIX UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES
There is no one way to explore all of the Cape Town Big 6, and much of what makes each of them so special is the variety of things to see and do at each. So if possible, take your time to explore each of the city’s most visited tourist attractions in as much depth as possible – as any local will tell you, you can spend a lifetime at each of the Big 6 and still not tire of them. Find the 3 and 4 day itineraries and tips here.