This October Table Mountain Aerial Cableway wants to celebrate their Birthday with all South Africans! Throughout the month of October, they are offering South Africans a limited number of daily #CelebratetheCableway tickets!
#CelebratetheCableway Ticket Promo
- R200 return tickets for adults (online sales only)
- R100 return tickets for children (online sales only)
- Book your tickets online at Webtickets
Terms and conditions apply:
#CelebratetheCableway tickets may only be used Monday to Friday during the month of October 2021
There are a limited number of tickets available
Tickets are available to South Africans only. Please present your valid South African identity document when redeeming your tickets
#CelebratetheCableway tickets are only available online
#CelebratetheCableway tickets are valid for nine days
For refund terms, please visit email@example.com
#CelebratetheCableway tickets may only be rescheduled for an alternative date in October 2021, Monday to Friday only
• Wear your mask.
• Practice social-distancing.
• Make use of the sanitisation stations.
• The cable car will carry 26 passengers (including the Cabin Master) at a time.
• For adequate ventilation inside the cable car, the windows will be open.
• The handrails of the cable car will be sanitised between each trip.
• A deep clean of the cable cars will be conducted daily.
Share your top Cape Town Big 6 moments with us!
ONE DESTINATION, SIX UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES
There is no one way to explore all of the Cape Town Big 6, and much of what makes each of them so special is the variety of things to see and do at each. So if possible, take your time to explore each of the city’s most visited tourist attractions in as much depth as possible – as any local will tell you, you can spend a lifetime at each of the Big 6 and still not tire of them. Find the 3 and 4 day itineraries and tips here.