With the return of local and international visitors, the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (TMACC) unveiled a new fast track path. The introduction of a premium fast track ticket will address concerns regarding accessibility during peak season for the time-pressed international visitor to skip the queue when booking a trip up the cableway.
Fast Track Tickets
Visitors can book a fast track ticket online or at the ticket office at R600 per return trip in the off-season and R800 during peak-season, which is from December 16 to January 5 2021.
- Click Here to book your FAST TRACK ticket at Webtickets
- Choose a date you want to visit Table Mountain Cableway
- Click on the tab – Fast Track Skip the Queue
TMACC Executive Manager Brand and Marketing, Giselle Esau says as part of their efforts to rebuild Cape Town’s tourism sector, TMACC is also partnering with businesses to create memorable opportunities for visitors to experience, support and interact with the local tourism industry and what it has to offer.
TMACC has also partnered with the local tourism sector in the Western Cape to enhance its offerings through their #TheCablewayLovesLocal campaign. Over a three-month period, TMACC has already partnered with luxury coffee, bakery/patisserie, and all-day café brand Coco Safar, as well as the Cape’s 35-meter thrill ride; the Sky-Hi ride and Groot Constantia Wine Farm.
• Wear your mask.
• Practice social-distancing.
• Make use of the sanitisation stations.
• The cable car will carry 26 passengers (including the Cabin Master) at a time.
• For adequate ventilation inside the cable car, the windows will be open.
• The handrails of the cable car will be sanitised between each trip.
• A deep clean of the cable cars will be conducted daily.
Share your top Cape Town Big 6 moments with us!
ONE DESTINATION, SIX UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES
There is no one way to explore all of the Cape Town Big 6, and much of what makes each of them so special is the variety of things to see and do at each. So if possible, take your time to explore each of the city’s most visited tourist attractions in as much depth as possible – as any local will tell you, you can spend a lifetime at each of the Big 6 and still not tire of them. Find the 3 and 4 day itineraries and tips here.