We’re celebrating our first anniversary of the Cape Town Big 6 being a part of the Monopoly Cape Town board game and we’re giving away amazing prizes!
From 13 November, 2016 to 30 December, 2016, we’ll give away an exclusive Monopoly Cape Town board plus various incredible prizes from our seven attractions, every week for seven weeks.
It’s a competition you have to enter!
All you need to do is guess which Cape Town Big 6 attraction Mr Monopoly has left his game pieces at and you could be our lucky winner. Correct guesses will go into the Monopoly top hat and we’ll pull one out at the end of each week to choose a winner.
How to enter
Keen to enter? Just follow these easy steps:
- Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Keep an eye out each week for a blurred photo of the game pieces at one of the Cape Town Big 6 attractions and guess which one they are at.
- Post a comment on the photo with your location guess and remember to use the hashtags #CTBig7 and #MonopolyCT
- Stay tuned to our pages for the winner announcement.
Good Luck! Please note the following terms and conditions apply:
- Competition entries are open to all South Africans, residing in South Africa.
- You need to be able to collect your prize in Cape Town.
- Entry is only by means of commenting or posting your answer to the Cape Town Big 6’s Twitter, Facebook and or Instagram accounts with the hashtags #CTBig7 and #MonopolyCT within your comment.
- You are only allowed one entry per person, per week, and winners cannot re-enter.
- No person will be allowed to win more than once in the competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Cape Town Big 6 Monopoly Cape Town competition closes on 30 December 2016.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
One Monopoly Cape Town board set per week with the following individual destination prizes:
- Cape Point: 7 entry tickets and 7 return funicular tickets to the total value of R1400
- Groot Constantia: 7 Chocolate and wine tasting experiences, valued at R120 per person, to the total value of R840
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens: 7 entry tickets to the value of R420
- Robben Island Museum: 7 tickets at R 320, to the total value of R 2 240
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway: 7 Cableway tickets to the total value of R1780
- V&A Waterfront: 7 V&A Waterfront vouchers to the total value of R1400